- Move to town (less drive, more space, nice change)
- Finish school - Master's in Library and Information Science? Check.
- Got rid of 50 things - Since I was moving, I really needed to lighten the load. Giving myself a number was wonderful, and I surpassed that!
- Learned basic gardening skills (Thanks, Dad)
- Payed off one of my student loans in full
- Got a full time job
- Improved my timeliness
- Stayed healthy -- I joined the gym, and started taking Zumba classes -- which was a little easier for me to do than soccer this past fall. Though I intend to do both this spring!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
2012 Reflections: I Open at the Close
This past year has been a crazy one, and reflecting on it, I have certainly accomplished a lot! Although I didn't post last year's resolution list, I did do most of them -- including: