Monday, August 3, 2015

"Dog Days of Summer" Library Display

Thought I'd bring out one of my displays of August past by showing you...

Relax in the Dog Days of Summer - August 2013

I really had fun with this one. It's very simple. I found an image of a dog laying in the grass like this and wanted to basically make a display out of it. I had a volunteer cut out my little grassy pieces and pick out the letters. I drew the dog because the picture I had couldn't be blown up without a lot of pixellation. Add in a ton of books of all ages featuring dogs - and Dog Days of Summer came to life.


See more displays like this here.


1 comment:

  1. Really nice displays! Makes it fun to look for a new book, maybe something will capture your imagination that you wouldn't have considered otherwise.

    ReplyDelete