- Realize how I can make better use of my time online without getting too bogged down
- See more online -- more fun things especially! Google Reader has become my dearest friend
- Appreciate my blog more, and that it's not a waste of time
- Realize that Twitter isn't all dull dribble, but actually can be nice
- Realize that there are some things I should try, but that I still don't need to stretch too thin
- Remind myself that there is always more to learn and more to do -- get sponging!
Monday, December 3, 2012
CPD Thing 5: Reflective Practice
Reflective practice ( reflecting on the previous 4 Things, and really of all the things I have gotten to do through my blog, techie stuff, and library do-dads), has allowed me to...