Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My first publication!

My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares


My first publication is now out there on the web! I submitted a book review to Virginia Libraries, a publication printed by the Virginia Library Association. I've been trying to find ways to become involved in more library associations, and I was lucky enough to find this, so here it is-- my first publication.

My review is the first one listed, and it's of My Name is Memory, the fantastic new (well, 2010) book by Ann Brashares. You can also see the entire issue (vol. 57, no. 3), or view a list of the other issues on Virginia Tech's website where they post all the issues of Virginia Libraries.


Check it out and tell me what you think! 


*Image is from chicklitreviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment